Wednesday, January 23, 2008

We Got Tagged!

Moses, Bear and Emmy tagged us for the "Seven Random Things" meme.
We will post our answers here and also at our respective blogs, Karl here and Ruis here, as we only use this blog when we travel together. Or have a big party, hahahahahaha!

Here are seven random things about us:

1. We had our first date in the back of a bus.

2. We are members of Little Productions.

3. In spite of seemingly obvious evidence to the contrary we both HATE the cold.

4. We have very funny humans! See some evidence here and here.

5. We are both people cats! We just love people.

6. We live on two different continents! Karl in Arizona, and Ruis in the Netherlands.

7. As far as we know we are the first (and so far only?) gay couple in the Cat Blogosphere. But most certainly not in the animal world at large!


This meme has been around a while so we will just invite anybody who reads this and hasn't done it yet to PLEASE do it!!! Just let us know that you did it, please, so we can come over and read all these random things about you!

12 comments:

Sassy Kat said...

Hey what is the answer????!!!! My guess is yes!!!!!!!!!! Congrats

Sassy Kat said...

Just found out the answer is yes, and I am going to be the wedding planner. Oh, what a lot of work to be done. Congrats.

Maya and Kena said...

Hey there Ruis!
Thank you fur visiting our blog and tagging us! We'll do the tag as soon as we have time, sorry we couldn't do it earlier!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Sassy Kat said...

Me again, checkin so ya know that I am thinkin of ya.

Anonymous said...

Ah, we were confused before, but now we are more confused.

Sassy Kat said...

Trying out my new profile photo today, how do ya like it?

3 Cat Blog said...

We're definitely confused! LOL But it was a fun tag...thanks for playing!

Halloween said...

Oh my! Gay cats!!! Well, I live in San Francisco and as you can imagine, Halloween is my favorite holiday. Can I be your feline mancat hag??? And can I go mostly naked on the red carpet?

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Your new best friend, Halloween

Asta said...

Karl and Ruis

I know a fact about you two! Youwe both fantabulous and vewy lovable
smoochie kisses
Asta

dennis said...

Dennis adores people, people, people! Dennis likes virtual cats away in their blogs, not cats sitting near him. hssssss! grrrr.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Concats on gitting an honorubul menshun in the VD contest, yoo guys!!! And I hope u had a grate VD! Yoo are an insperayshun!

Asta said...

Karl and Ruis

I just saw you on Momo's Love Boat pawty..you look incwedible dappew..Stanley and I awe undewdwessed cause we'we wunning back and fowth to the ski pawty..but I wouldn't miss this fow the wowld..I just saw Emi walk by with some bootiful woses..hmmmm see you
muwahhh