Woof woof!!Congrats Karl and Ruis!! Wags and licks,Maya and Kena
Good job karl & Ruis:)btw, I just know Lucas...I wonder too Lucas last posting was in November 2007? Hopefully they're fine.
Concatulations on your award!
Congrats, you two are so deserving!
Conc-a-tulations! You guys are definitely excellent. :)
Wowser! Congrats on all the awards :) All well deserved!
Congratulations and you definitely are...Hugs Ariel
Hello! I'm fine! Everything went well. Beanies have been taking good care of me! thanks for checking in!My beans and i appreciate your kind words!
Congratulations for all your Awards!
I tagged Ruis for a meme!Java
Congratulations! Well deserved award!!!Come back and visit!!!
thanks for your helps on my project!i likes all your awardsveronica
Hi Karl & Ruis,Thanks for posting on my blog and telling me about animal testing by Arm & Hammer. We DEFINITELY don't want to use THEIR product! Also, I hope you'll enjoy my book, The World Is Your Litter Box, when it comes out next month.Your Friend,Quasi
I have sent you two or three emails now, so hopefully you will get something :O)
Post a Comment
Thank You Zoolatry!!
Thank You Roscoe, Buzzer, Emil, Bubbles, Opus, Mrs. OZ, Gucci, Sassy & Momo!!
Thank You Sukie, Livvie & Mitzi!!
Ariel, Thank You for the cake!!
14 comments:
Woof woof!!
Congrats Karl and Ruis!!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
Good job karl & Ruis:)
btw, I just know Lucas...I wonder too Lucas last posting was in November 2007? Hopefully they're fine.
Concatulations on your award!
Congrats, you two are so deserving!
Conc-a-tulations! You guys are definitely excellent. :)
Wowser! Congrats on all the awards :) All well deserved!
Congratulations and you definitely are...Hugs Ariel
Hello! I'm fine! Everything went well. Beanies have been taking good care of me! thanks for checking in!
My beans and i appreciate your kind words!
Congratulations for all your Awards!
I tagged Ruis for a meme!
Java
Congratulations! Well deserved award!!!
Come back and visit!!!
thanks for your helps on my project!
i likes all your awards
veronica
Hi Karl & Ruis,
Thanks for posting on my blog and telling me about animal testing by Arm & Hammer. We DEFINITELY don't want to use THEIR product! Also, I hope you'll enjoy my book, The World Is Your Litter Box, when it comes out next month.
Your Friend,
Quasi
I have sent you two or three emails now, so hopefully you will get something :O)
Post a Comment