Thursday, June 12, 2008

Wedding Reception Winners

Many came to our wedding reception May 30, and lots of you were in Trekkie outfit! The jury of experts had the extremely difficult task to choose the three Best Trekkie outfits and then also grant the first, second and third prize. They decided to make it not harder than it already was and chose three EQUAL winners.

We want to thank again each and everyone of you for coming to our wedding! You made our BIG day complete!!

And now the winners.......

Mickey, Georgia & Tillie
Gemini
Empress, Queen Snickers & Princess Renna

Congratulations to Mickey, Georgia & Tillie -- Gemini -- Empress, Queen Snickers and Princess Renna!!

The money prize of $ 100 is donated today to Moki in YOUR names. And as real Trekkies your names are now known in every galaxy!!
For the winner certificates you have to wait a little longer... Because of the honeymoon, Karl's maid vacation in Europe and Karl's visit to the Netherlands from tomorrow until next week, you will receive your personalized certificate at the beginning of next month!

10 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh boy! I don't think my comment posted.

I am ever so thrilled that I won!!! I WON!!!

I am better than Chey!!! I am better than Chey!!!!

YEAH for Moki!!!!

Gemini

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Oh Wow we are all so excited! What an honor!!

Mickey's Musings said...

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is too awesome!! We had such fun getting all dressed up for your grand event!!!
The cause(Moki) is so excellent too :)
Live long & prosper!
Mickey,Georgia & Tillie <3

Willow said...

Congratulations to the winners! Your costumes were brilliant!

Purrrrrrrrs, Willow

Jans Funny Farm said...

Congratulations to the winners. Great constumes all!

purrs and tail wags

CRIZ LAI said...

Congrats to the winners. Hmm.. Where can I get the mini skirt?? I don't see them being sold on earth :P

Skeezix the Cat said...

Concats to the well-deezerved winners!!!!

And win do we git to see hunneymoon piks????

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Wonderful fotohs frum your wedding...

& Great "concatulation photo" for Gree and Othello!

How did you do dat foto??

All weze gots is cheep Microsoft Picture It 2001!

Kodak the Eskie said...

I just love your wedding posts. All the winners did such a great job! How fun is that!!

Hugs, Kodak

YE OLDE CAR CLUB said...

Miss Peach sure did surprise me by telling you about my vintage car blog. I want to thank you so much for your nice visit too, she sure has some great friends. I hope you enjoyed wandering around the old cars and thank you for not clawing the upholstery. Next time you come by, I will have some cat nip waiting and Miss Peach will serve some of her tea. Not only can you rent one, (for free) but I will drive for you so you can snuggle in the back seat.