Friday, May 29, 2009

Our First Anniversary Trip

Tomorrow is our first anniversary! We decided to go to the most romantic get-away and have a second honey moon! We booked a flight on Air Ruby, First Class of course!
Do you recognize our destination? If so - don't tell Sassy, hahahahahahahahahahaha!

It was a long flight but finally we arrived.

Here we are checking in at the Pearl Beach Resort where we had a 'hut' reserved.

It is all so very exciting and our accommodations are superb!

First of course we have to try the bed. Just look at that view!!!

We have to take a closer look.

And then, after an early dinner, we just go to bed to be ready and fit for the big day tomorrow:
our first anniversary!

13 comments:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Lovely spot!!! You are brave to go into the water.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Gorgeous view. Mommy thinks she would like to go there for her anniversary in June. Have Fun! ~S,S,C & F

Deb Cushman said...

What a wonderful location for a romantic anniversary! Best wishes to you both!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

What a beautiful place to go for your anniversary. Watch out for crocs though!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Happy Anniversary to Karl and Ruis! That looks like a very romantic spot!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Happy Anniversary you two! What a perfect place to spend it. I think I'd keep my paws on the sand tho...

Enjoy your trip!

Team Tabby said...

Ha, ha, the two of you are in paradise! Happy First Anniversary Karl & Ruis. Have fun!

Margaret Cloud said...

Looks like a wonderful place to go, I see the rooms are over water, very clever. Have a nice time and come back safe.

Anonymous said...

What a dreamy vacation!

Asta said...

Karl and Ruis
What a glowious place..Pawfect fow two wondewful lovews husbands to celebwate theiw second aminevewsawawy!
It's bweaftaking!
I will be toasting to youw happiness and thinking of you tomowwow!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Sassy Kat said...

A BIG HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO BOTH OF YOU! Enjoy your time together, and I promise I will not bother you. I will try really hard not to bother you two. Yes I will leave you two alone.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,
SAS

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh what a beautiful place for your 1st Anniversary!! Have a wonderful time Karl & Ruis!!
Your FL furiends,

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Has it been a year already, it seems like just yesterday we attended yoor wedding! Happy Anniversary have a lovely time.