Now with the official part out of the way the fun can begin! Cats and dogs have freshened up, dried the tears, exchanged the kisses - unfortunately no details were available - and the immediate family and wedding party has changed into some formal wear. Brody and Dicky Duck finally made it too, they thought the wedding was today, hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
And a lot of guests are gathered here, please go over and have a look - some are really dressed up!
Everybody gathers in the holodeck - no need for lengthy preparations on a starship! You just tell the computer which environment you want to have - and voila! Karl and Ruis opted for a classic ballroom with lots of windows and chandeliers - to see the food better!
Karl and Ruis open the party with a classic waltz. Captain Janeway is close to tears, like some others before... And then the official party begins! There are bottles and bottles of Lizquila, and wine, and of course Dom Niptignon. The nip and shrimp shakes for the little ones are in holodeck 2, by the jukebox... we get to this later!
Everybody gathers and even some crew members can not resist the delicious flavors of shrimp salad, salmon, ham, Talaxian Stew and beef that are making their way through the whole ship.
Neelix has set up a jukebox in another holodeck for the more energetic crowd of younger kittens and they are dancing away! And Neelix joins in and does a Jitterbug with Mike!
Then it is time for Karl and Ruis to leave the party. Leave when it is at it's best, right? They will take the Delta Flyer and go on a honeymoon at an undisclosed location. You could say that this location is the best kept secret in the universe right now, Sassy. Seven of Nine gives them both a kiss good bye while Janeway repeats her invitation for them to come back and visit Voyager with less of an entourage.
All the guest are looking on to wave good bye - they will undoubtedly keep on partying and undoubtedly provide nice material for Emil....
And sure enough - someone spent some time in the shuttle bay and put all these barrels on the Delta Flyer and painted a big "Just Married" on the hull. Off they go to their well deserved honeymoon!
Karl and Ruis would like to thank everybody who came and visited and gave gifts and posted at the reception blog and helped make this the most wonderful wedding ever! They will be on their honeymoon until June 12 and then Karl and Ruis will spend some time together in the Netherlands, which will be posted about at Ruis' blog!
They will come and visit each and every one of you! It might just not be tomorrow... BEAR WITH THEM! They will come by, and they do appreciate all of you IMMENSELY!
Live long and prosper and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your friendship!
53 comments:
This is a wedding no one will ever ever forget. Just watching the Delta Flyer fly by is incredible.
And the party is amazing...
Love and Purrs,
Missy & KC
This is so wonderful,
the best wedding party I have ever attended!!
The music in the ballroom is amazing. Yoggie and I have never had the opportunity to be at a party together. And wow, now we get to dance, too. It is so romanitc to dance on a starship.
Bon Voyage, Karl and Ruis...have a wonderful adventure among the stars.
Yoggie, my prince...I'm ready to be swept off my feet...dancing, that is...*giggle*
Talk about dancing...I'm in the other holodeck with the kiddies and Nelix. We'e been rock 'n' rolling with the musice on the juke box. What a blast. He's quite a character and much uglier up close. We're kindred spirits, Nelix and I.
Bon Voyage, Karl and Ruis. Have a great time.
Every detail was puuuurfect! Thank you so much for inviting us to be a part of your special day. We will remember this forever! Have a wonderful honeymoon and be sure not to tell ANYONE where you are going as they (and us) will be sure to crash your party! Hehehehehehe!
And don't worry about the reception, we will be sure it goes on long into the night.....
Love,
Your Bestest Men
WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! What a party!!
Have a great honeymoon!! No, we really, really don't know where you are going so we can't come and join you as we did when you were in Antarctica.
See you when you get back.
Thankyou so much for allowing me to be part of your very special day. It is one of the highlights of my life.
Momo
That was wonderful! Good food, good music and special company!!
Have a wonderful honeymoon you two! Take lots of photos!
~Goldie
It was a wonderful party! I was dancing the night away with my sweetie Gretchen. You two looked great together! Wish you a sweet honeymoon!!! (will you find the moon out of honey???)
Love
Bone Voyage dearest friends! Have a wonderful Honeymoon in your far away land. We will miss you until you return!
This had been the event of the year. Each detail was lovingly thought out. Sassy and Momo were wonderful! The wedding party was incredible.
I was moved to tears so many times.
Thank you for letting me play such a role in your happy day! I just love my Hello Kitty gown! Can I keep it?
What a great wedding, and the party is fantastic. You two have a wonderful honeymoon and we'll see you when you get back.
Awesome wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had the best time and I'm sure everycat& dog did!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything was so perfect.
Enjoy your honeymoon! If it's a well kept secret,I guess you will not be going to Risa,heehee
See ya wgen ya get back!!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie
Again wanting to let you know how happy we were to be part of your special day! Everything was perfect, perfect, perfect. Don't worry about visiting with your guests. You two take a long deserved honeymoon and we will keep you in our thoughts. Hope you don't mind that the party continued way on into the next day after you two left.
Sassy & Momo
Great party! Love the decorated Delta Flyer! It has been the most beautiful wedding!
Congratulations, and have a great time on your honeymoon! What a fantastic party! Woohooo!
Wow, this is a memory of a lifetime! Have a wonderful honeymoon! Thanks for inviting us!
We were honored to be invited. We had Mommy plant a Gardenia in the butterfly garden in honor of Karl & Ruis's wedding. Mommy says they are very romantic flowers and smell heavenly. Karl & Ruis are invited to come visit it anytime. Mommy says the Butterfly Garden is very romantic by moonlight. We wouldn't know as we don't get to stay out once the sun goes down. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis
Fabulus food, fabulus company, fabulus music and the most fabulus of all the HAPPY COUPLE! Have a wunnerful honeymoon you two, see you when you get back...live long and prosper!
This has been the most wonderful wedding ever. Thank you for inviting us, and have a great honeymoon!
Purrs, Suki, Livvie & Mitzi X
Wow! We are having the greatest time ever!! We are Trekkies and this has been the most amazing WEDDING ever!
Tigger & Trixie and Tybalt & Samantha want to thank you for a wonderful time. Good luck in all you do and have a wonderful Honeymoon!!
Your furiends,
We are just about worn out. We are trying to keep up with the Italians and I think we are loosing this race.
We also want to know who designed Roscoe's outfit? It is to die for.
Sassy & Momo
What Fun this wedding has been.
Is there a honeymoon in the works?
It is always a pleasure to dress up
and do a little dancing. A truly FAB wedding!
grate party!!!!!!!!! i post a special speech for you on the bloggy!!!
-figaro
Ah this was a most exciting reception! Just wonderful
What a wonderful party! I'll never forget it. So much fun! Congratulations, my dear friends. Enjoy your honeymoon!
Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!
This is the bestest and most fun wedding and pawtay I've efur been to! And I've loved dancin with my sweetie Ariel and snugglin and snippin Lizquilas!
ConCATulashuns, Karl and Ruis! I hope you have a superduper hunnymoon!
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
*GRIN*! What fun! Oh Earl, I hope you don't mind that I let slip a burp after all. Those Lizquilas are just so strong!
Congratulations to the happy couple, Karl and Ruis! I hope you have a dreamboat honeymoon!
Love and cuddles from Dorydoo.
Thank you, Karl and Ruis, for including all us Ballicai in your special day! Your wedding was a beautiful event we shall never forget, and wow, what a great party! We give you our heartfelt congratulations and we hope your honeymoon is fantastic and out of this world!
Rumbly purrs and floofy headbonks from Brainball!
Karl & Ruis!!
Congratulations, guys! You are one of the BEST couples I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Believe me, if I like you after traveling with you internationally, then I must REALLY like you guys!
I'm so excited for you as you start your lives together. Can't wait to see what adventures you find along the way.
GOober love & smooches,
Stanley
Karl and Ruis! This is the wedding of the century!!
What a day, what a night, what a party. It is now time for us to head for home. Thank you so much for inviting us to this most wonderful occassion. Love you guys a lot.
Sassy & Momo
Muahahahaha!
I have read now the news of your wedding. I did not know that you were marrying yesterday.
I wish a lot of happiness you!
So funny wedding hahahaha!
Dang, I missed all the fun! I hope you two have lots of fun on your honeymoon!
Bye, Karl and Ruis. Thank you so much for inviting us to your wedding. It was absolutely fabulous! And quite an experience! We've never been on a spaceship before.
Have a great honeymoon :-D Congratulations, again, to the newlyweds!
-Ollie and Sunny
I have to congratulate once again - such a fabulous event! And I am truly blessed to be a part of this. The photos are stunning - sorry cats but i have to give a huge nod of admiration to your clever, artistic humans for their efforts. They are really really wonderful!!!! x
Looks like Sassy's planning paid off. Great reception! Everything looks perfect and your guests are having a great time.
thank you so much for inviting me to the reception...do you remember when you initially invited me, I was going through a rough patch, and you told me to make your wedding my next milestone? Well I did, and I made it - thank you for a wonderful day - my next milestone is tomorrow, after that, it is Monday...and so on...you are wonderful friend xxx
Woo hoo! Partay! We're going to rock around the clock tonight!
The party is incredible!!! We have our photos for the reception, but don't know how to post it. I'll send you the link to the post and perhaps you can post the photos to the reception!! This is not only the wedding of the year, but the wedding reception of the year, too!
Love, purrs, and headbumps from Alexi and the Krasota Castle gang.
This was the most fabulous wedding. Congratulations to you lucky lovers and have a wonderful honeymoon!
Concatshulashunz!!!!
I yam so sorry to haz missed da weddin' of da century. Da only ting I can say iz dat da momee here couldz not be on da bloggospear furry muchee after seein' her cornfuzed momee bean. But you looks like it went on witout a hitch & dat evfurry one enjoyed dem selz... evfun da Kling-onz.
I cannots beleevz how many cats attendeud. Dis has to be a reckord of some kind.
Haz you contackted da Book of Reckordz?
I yam sendin' oevfur some good eats fur your partee... justee be carefull.. dey haz a itty bitty bit of a kick to 'em! (HIC!)
Such an amazing wedding and reception! I will never forget it and Willow and I wish Karl and Ruis the best!!!
Purrrrrrrrs, China Cat
What a blast! Karl and Ruis, thank you for inviting me to your beautiful wedding. I am having such a wonderful time on the starship that my human will be quite jealous. I can think of no better way for the two of you to celebrate your union than to have all of your furry friends with you as you sail through the stars. You have been the world's bestest hosts and the galaxy's most fabulous wedding couple. I wish you a beautiful and fantastic honeymoon and look forward to your return.
All my best wishes, and lots of puppy love,
Charlie
Wow! That was quite the shindig! We hope you two have many many years of happy married bliss. Thank you so much for inviting us, we had a ball.
Roxy & Lucky
I couldn't get online at all yesterday, so I missed most of the reception. Have a wonderful honeymoon, you two. The wedding and reception were wonderful and everything went perfectly. We'll see you when you get back.
Karl and Ruis...
We stopped by becuz we heard bout the weddin' on CNN!!!! Wow! This is the coolest reception we have EVER been to! Sassy is quite the event planner...we've already asked her to do our hooman bruvver's wedding.
Best wishes to you both!!!!!
With all these CSI cats round and they can't figure out the Honeymoon plans???
Purring barks!!!!!
Lacie et al
That pawty was rockin'!!
This was the bestest pawty ever and the most BEAUTIFUL wedding!
Congratulations! And have fun at your honeymoon!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
CONCATULTIONS!!!!! Had a great time at the wedding party! There were sooooo many kitties there that I got lost! I love your space ship.
Thanks for inviting me!!!!
Love Charlotte x
Karl and Ruis
This was the most moving and bootiful wedding evew! The pawty was spectacoolaw..so many fabulous outfits..I'm sowwy I didn't dwess in my oosooal big way, but Daddi needed my attention..Thank you fow all youw love and puuws..have a wondewful honeymoon...I'll miss you
smoochie kisses
ASTA
What a truely unforgetable wedding!
Too terrific for mere words. Needless to say, I'm delighted that your marriage an' reception was such a success.
DMM
We had a fabulous time at the wedding!
Enjoy your honeymoon, Karl and Ruis! :)
Aww, you both are so sweet and charming and adorable together, I am so glad I was part of it. Keep laughing and loving!
Jeri
xxx
Post a Comment