And Opus and Roscoe made us the MOST BEAUTIFUL wedding video, thank you guys SO MUCH!
And Karen Jo and Junior each bought one of Moki's wonderful doodles for us.
Thank you both very much, we really appreciate it!


AND we got our own wedding limerick from Karen Jo:
Karl got married to Ruis.
It was a wedding designed to please.
We wish all joys
To these marvellous boys
And many happy years to Karl and Ruis.
It was a wedding designed to please.
We wish all joys
To these marvellous boys
And many happy years to Karl and Ruis.
Our sincerest thank goes out to everybody who came to our wedding, we loved having you, you made the big event a big success and we are very grateful for you wonderful friendship!
And now back to the honeymoon, hahahahahahahahahaha.
12 comments:
Great video from Opus & Roscoe. You have so many multi-talented friends. We hope you have rested after all the excitement.
Oh, that wedding video got me a little leaky-eyed. Congratulations, Karl and Ruis! Have a wonderful honeymoon. Purrs!
What a beautiful viddy-oh. Yoo will be able to relive the day ofurr and ofurr. Concats again guys. And yeah, you don't need me tellin ya to get back to the hunnymoonin...
That is a fabulous wedding video..you'll be able to welive the bootiful day whenevew you want..what pawfect best men Opus and Woscoe awe!
It was soo astonishing..the wedding of the centoowy!
Thank you fow all youw good wishes fow my Daddi
smoochie kisses
ASTA
That was a beautiful video! It was a very grand wedding, and we all had such a wonderful time.
Enjoy your honeymoon.
Purrs, Sukie, Livvie & Mitzi X
That's a great video furrom Opus and Roscoe. Enjoy your lives together and we'll see you when you get back furrom your honeymoon.
Oh what a beautiful video of a most fabulous wedding! Those Italians are so artistic and talented.
Have a wonderful honeymoon and the best for all the years to come!
The wedding video is fantastic. I am so happy that you enjoy the cartoon doodle and the limerick. Have a great time on your honeymoon.
I loved the video. It was so nicely done. The song was perfect for it.
It was the event of the year and I was so happy to be included. Have a happy, happy honeymoon...you guys.
Hugs...G
Have a wonderful honeymoon boys. FAZ
What a lovely wedding video, Karl & Ruis! It made me dab my eyes with my handkerchief again. *smile*
And thank you so much, my sweet friends, for thinking of me and purring for me while I was at the vet, with you two on your honeymoon and all! I am so lucky to have such precious, thoughtful friends as you two.
Things went very well for me! I only lost one tooth. Otherwise, my tartar was removed. I'm not even all that sore, but I'm eating lots of chicken baby food and stinky goodness, yum!
Keep living it up on your honeymoon, darlings -- I know you must be having a fabulous time!
Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.
Peepole is buzy leaking her eyeballs all over bcuz the b'ful vid is so "joyous" (Unca Molzart tol me how 2 spell it rite after Peepole kept saying it), or we would b furry mad at her 4 making us miss ur wedding! Me Gonzo feels honoured (Unca Molzart spelled that too) that u invited us!
I hope u two r always as happy as u were on ur Day!
0s & Xs, Gonzo
Well, I, Mozart say that despite her leaky eyes, I am wroth with People for making us miss your beautiful, and yes, joyous wedding! And like young Gonzo, I am honoured that you included us in the invitations, thank-you!
Drat the Brat, but he has it just right-May you both be always as happy in your new life together as you were on the Special Day! Concatulations to you indeed!
Love to you both, Mozart
Congratulations to you, and very best wishes for the happiest future! The video really is joyous, and the music perfect, I'll be hearing it in my head for a while, it's so lovely!
Sunnie (AKA People, Fox's Mom)
Post a Comment