It is a 7 day / 6 nights Alaska cruise, first class, with all expenses paid!As it is all dark in Alaska right now we changed it to an Antarctica Cruise
and we will be going January 4 to January 10, 2008.
And we will take a laptop and send you daily reports!











12 comments:
Now that's a holiday! Enjoy your trip, and we'll be checking for updates!
Merry Christmas from Mozart and The Kitten Who Needs A Name!
did your counting job pay for that cruise?
are you afraid of the water?
Have fun on your cruise and enjoy the midnight sun! Be sure to take lots of tablets with you for sick sickness. SS was baffing 2 days straight when she was on the Antarctica cruise many years ago.
Oooo ... Fun! Be sure to demolish the seafood buffet an' tip your waitresses!
Happy New Year! 2008 is gonna be GREAT!
DMM
Oh, a cruise, how exciting, and what a great way to start the New Year! Have a fantastic trip, and we can't wait to see your pictures!
Rocky
& everybody at Artsy Catsy
What a great bloggie here with both of you!!!
We are thrilled to find it.
We hope you have a very happy fun trip.
We're so glad you two get to start the new year with a cruise. Have a wonderful time, don't eat too much, get plenty of exercise, and wear sunblock.
We'll be looking forward to new posts on your vacation.
jans funny farm
wow wow wow this is awesome. It makes even a big mancat like me feel small. I can't wait to see your photos!
Happy New Year!
There is nothing I like better than a crusie to Alaska! I have been two times and can't wait to go again. Even if I get seasick (which I do for at least one night each trip) I still love the relaxing of a nice crusie....but Antarctica? Man that is a cold place so far from the civilized world...not for the likes of me. You and Karl are brave cats....Faz did that exploring once too....very brave cats in deed! COme home safe please I will be waiting! Oh No that means you will miss my Big Birthday on the 10th this month!!
Stay warm and safe!
Love Peachy
Wow guys! We hope your packing is all done and you have a blast on that cruise! Can't wait to keep up with all the fun.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & OIlie
wow! that is sooo cool!! wish i could meet you there.
hugs and happy new year!
chase
Wow!
Care with the icebergs! This berth is everything what deserves a cat... Muhahaha!
¡Happy New Year!
Post a Comment