We promise - you will have never seen anything like it before!
And we are greedy - we want presents!!! We are registered at Moki's,
so please go over there and leave your gift at his Karl and Ruis registry donate button. We will send everyone a personal thank you note after the wedding!
And if you haven't done so yet, please go and post your picture at our
reception blog!
See you on board of Voyager soon!











7 comments:
Oh god, almost time for use my 'doodled' gear!
Hey, one queshun, if I win for example...the 10 dollars, how do you give it to me?
I don't have paypal (because of mommy's age) and it can be mailed?
Ok, answer that later
LET THE PARTY BEGIN!
Oh we can't wait - we're still trying to get Mommy to help us with our wedding attire!
Oh, sorry, I think I jump that part of the post, I'm embarrassed heheee
Ok, but If I win, I promess that if I can, I will donete more for moki!
(Maybe mom will haf a credit card soon)
-Stifler
Oh, we is furry acited! We just sent yoo a wedding gift, we're having our outfits pressed and we're grooming, grooming, grooming...we just can't wait!
I am sure you are very busy right now. I can't wait to come over on friday - that will be the best wedding ever. I am sure.
Love
Can't wait. I have been ready for ages!
Oh boy!!! The event we've been waiting for!!
Purrs Mickey
Post a Comment