And there is always more ice:
And more:
And then Miss Peach came!!!!
Later on Miss Peach and Ruis enjoyed the deck chairs and as it got a bit colder I put blankets on them - aren't they cute? You can click on it to see them better!
And there is always more ice:
And more:
Later on Miss Peach and Ruis enjoyed the deck chairs and as it got a bit colder I put blankets on them - aren't they cute? You can click on it to see them better!


Thank You Zoolatry!!
Thank You Roscoe, Buzzer, Emil, Bubbles, Opus, Mrs. OZ, Gucci, Sassy & Momo!!
Thank You Sukie, Livvie & Mitzi!!

Ariel, Thank You for the cake!!
31 comments:
It looks cold there. I can see why Miss Peach had to go and get her blanket!
Hi Sweetie!!!!!!!!! Hi Karl & Ruis !
Take good care of my girl!!! Keep her safe and warm too !!
Most of all,have fun!!!!!
Purrs Mickey
Hugs & Kisses Sweetie :)
That is so lovely! :)
Miss Peach you look like you are having a great time. What a wonderful surprise for Karl and Ruis!
Your FL furiend,
I am so glad that Miss Peach was able to pack her blue blanket and join you. All of you have a wonderful time. I am looking forward to the party on Thursday.
Oh what a joy that Miss Peach was able to join yoo on the cruise! I think it would have been much warmer for the three of you to share blankets, it must be very cold out there!
Wow, Miss Peach joined you! :) It looks like you are having a great time. Stay nice and warm. :)
How great that Miss Peach got to join you! Curling up on the deck chairs under the blankets looks very fun and cozy, too.
How lovely furr Miss Peach to join you. We're glad she took her pretty blue blanket with her, she mustn't get a chill.
It's nice to see Miss Peach enjoying
the trip.Please take good care of her
and stay warm and safe.
How fun! It looks like a beautiful time for evfurrybody!
Count me in in the party. I shall finish up what has to be done and will be over, I might be late but I will be there. I think it is great that Miss Peach wants to celebrate her birthday with ya on a cruise. It sure looks cold though. burrrrrr. My weather has warmed up and the snow is gone and I saw some of those yummpy big geese flying north. ha, ha,ha. Do they really think winter is over????? This is just a little rest, winter weather is about four days out but it will be back.
How exciting that Miss Peach arrived onboard. It looks awfully cold tho for kitties...no wonder you were under your blankets.
jackie, gidget and fritz
Wowwee! I wanna go on a cruise! Maybe mommy will letted me go sometime. Thanks for welcoming me to the blogspere!
Awwww . . . so cute!
Hurray for Miss Peach joining you! The cruise will be even more fun with her there.
Wow what a blast you guiys are having! Love the picture of you guys in your jackets!
Oh, it looks like you're having so much fun! We have lots of water here today, too, but it isn't sea ... it's floods!
We're so glad you're keeping Miss Peach nice and warm. We've been worried about her turning blue!
Purrs,
Rocky & your Artsy Catsy buds
lovely cruise so far! love the pic of ruis on the balcony. i am so stealing it!!! ha ha ha
smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxo
I do want to add that I so like the marketin that ya are doing for the CCSI merchandise. What a great mind ya have!!
This is quite an adventure. So generous of you to give the CCSI badges and your signature sunglasses to the penguins. Do make sure that Miss Peach is nicely rugged.
Wow! Miss Peach came :-D Hello, Miss Peach!
We are so glad you put blankets on Miss Peach and Ruis. We do not want her getting cold.
The ice is very pretty. But we think we will stay here.
Roxy & Lucky
How nice to get a special visitor like Miss Peach!
Wowie kazowie, how wunnerful that Miss Peachy joined you on yur trippie! You all look like you're havin the bestest time. We Ballicai can't wait 'til her pawtay on Thursday!
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
Gettin closer to the 10!!! A lot goin on. When you and Ruis get into another port I need Karl, and Ruis can stop by too, I have a surprise for Karl.
how neat that she could join you :-) keep her nice and warm and healthy ok?!!
Wowa! You have a visitor - how fun that Miss Peach joined you fellers! Looks like you're all having a wonderful time. Stay warm!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie
It does look cold but I would love to join you on this cruise - it does look so wonderful, indeed!
Purrrrrrrs, Willow
Wow, what a great journy! And a wonderful ship, too! I really like that litterbox. I whish I had that one at home. :)
Oh, what fun! You and sweet Miss Peachy all look like you're having a marvelous trip. Stay warm, and we are so enjoying the pictures!
Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!
You guys are silly! What are you doing on a cruise? It is too cold where you went! My mom is going on a cruise at the end of this month and I don't like it one bit!
--JB
Post a Comment