Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Final Evening: Dinner and Dance

What a tea party! The ship's captain couldn't believe it! SOOO many cats!!!!
Thank you everybody for coming and celebrate Miss Peach's birthday with us!
After everybody left the tea party Miss Peach and the two of us got dressed up to have dinner:

Of course the ship gave us a Magnum bottle of Dom Niptignon and a personal waiter and of course we had dinner at the Captains Table!

And then we went dancing:

And Miss Peach was the star of the night!

Come back tomorrow to see our flight back home!

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful dinner and ball! This day has been a delight. Thank you so much, dear Karl and Ruis, for being such fabulous hosts! And thank you, dear sister Peachy, for being such a precious blessing in my life and in the lives of all of us who know and love you! Happy Birthday, dear! I hope this has been your happiest birthday yet.

Worlds of love and warm sistersnuggles and purrs from your adoring Marilyn!

Asta said...

Oh Miss Peach looks evewy bit the staw of the evening...simply bootiful!!!!
and the two of you well dashing doesn't even begin to descwibe you..I'm glad you at least got some womantic dancing in with all the cwowd that descended on youw womantic cwuise,hehehe
smoochie kisses
Asta

MaoMao said...

Wowie wowie wowie, such superduper foodies at the dinnur! And efurryone looked so beeyootiful at the ball, and Miss Peachy, you looked the most beeyootiful of all! I hope you have had a superwunnerful Happy Burfday -- you are preshus to all of us!

Kittyhugs and purrs and love from MaoMao.

Karen Jo said...

The dinner and ball were simply delightful. I had a wonderful time. I hope you had the best birthday ever, dear Miss Peach.

Karen Jo said...

The dinner and ball were simply delightful. I had a wonderful time. I hope you had the best birthday ever, dear Miss Peach.

Dorydoo said...

What a fantastic time we've had today! Thank you so much, Karl and Ruis, and thank you so much, Miss Peachy -- we have been so honored to share in your special day with you!

Much love and lots of warm cuddles from your li'l sis and great admirer, Dorydoo!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Oh my! What a splendid evening as a finale for the birthday celebration for Miss Peach. As usual, she looks absolutely ravishing. Karl and Ruis, you two are just the last word in elegance! Woowee!!!!!! Can you hear me kitty-whistling????? Perhaps not too appropriate in such refined setting but I can't help myself!

Brainball said...

Miss Peach, you look just stunning in your ball gown, and Karl and Ruis, you two look so handsome! What a great day this has been -- the tea party, the dinner, the ball -- it has all been magnificent. Thank you so much for inviting us Ballicai! We love you all!

Floofy headbonks and rumbly purrs from Brainball.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a lovely dinner! You all look like you are having such a fantastic evening. Miss Peach's dress is to die for!!!

Charlotte said...

What a beautiful and fitting finale to the birthday celebration! You guys are just fantastic.

Thankyou so much for having me at the party. It was a real experience for a stay-at-home only kitty! I have no idea what is out there.

Milton said...

You all have had the best trip! It has been so exciting to follow along. Miss Peach has looked stunning in all of her outfits. She really is a regal kitty.

Karl thak you for writting to Nestle. I think instead of sueing them we should just all go over and poop on their pillows! I think that will tell them we mean business.

I eat Innova too! The Senior, not the EVO because that was a little too rich for me and, well, lets just say the littter box got a work out. he-he.

Enjoy your trip home!

Black Cat said...

What a lovely dinner and ball last night and Miss Peach looked sooooooo beautiful. Karl and Ruis, you looked very debonair! What a lovely day it was and I'm sure Miss Peach enjoyed it:) xxx

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This is extremely chic and cool~!!!!
You all look so beautiful~!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

I was inspired to wear a red gown this evening by my beloved sister Marilyn who has such stunning fashion sense. Or rather I should say her Mickey does:) as he gave her a red gown as a special gift.
I have had the most incredible day today and this Ball tonight is the most fitting end to a wonderful birthday that seemed to last all week! I hope you are not too full from the dinner and tea to eat at the Captains table...maybe a bite or two just to be polite? Let us all raise our glasses for a toast to our handsome hosts Karl and Ruis! Well done and let their party never be forgotten in the cat realm far and wide!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Fabulous! Looks like you had a wonderful dinner and dance. :) We really enjoyed the tea for Miss Peach's birthday. :)

Kaz's Cats said...

We had the best time at your party! Miss Peach was indeed stunning in that red gown, and you boys look so good together. A truly memorable birthday!

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Sassy Kat said...

What a beautiful party yesterday, it was so much fun and could not believe how many were there. I was wondering how Miss Peach keeps her beautiful figure since she likes cake so much but after seeing the dancing photos I bet she get plenty of exercise dancing. Again thank you for the nice time. Great photo of you & Ruis dancing, looks like you are having a fantastic time.

Maya and Kena said...

Oh wow! Looks like that was a pawtastic pawty!!!!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Mickey's Musings said...

Karl & Ruis, you throw such great parties! Thank you for giving my Sweetie a wonderful birthday!
It was an absolute blast!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Thank you Karl and Ruis, yoo guys sure know how to throw a party! Our deer Miss Peach, yoor beyooty and elegance are beyond compare. I beleeve it was a look of shock on the staffs face at all the cats partying...I don't think they'd seen that many cats in one place before.

Tybalt said...

Wow! What a great cruise, and a wonderful birthday for Miss Peach!

You both look stunning on the dance floor.

Anonymous said...

So sad, the cruise is at it's end. But we've enjoyed living vicariously through you.

When you're all settled back in at home, we have a surprise waiting for you at Catnip Corner, and you can pick it up at http://wildcatsthree.blogspot.com

Thanks and enjoy!
Chris, Jackie, Gidget & Fritz

Christine and FAZ said...

You guys are so elegant. I love all the glamour. FAZ

p.s. come and see what I look like in my shades

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful dinner and ball all for Miss Peach. She looked stunning her beautiful red gown.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

wow Miss peach look sbeautiful in that dress! And I am glad you enjoyed the nip..the nipgnon...the nice nip drink you had! You all look very dashing! x

Clover said...

Hi guys!
Looks like you are having a blast! I have been having fun reading about your cruise and looking at all your pictures. You are taller than I thought you would be...
And you got to meet penguins?!! That is sooo cool.
Love Clover xo

snowforest said...

What a wunderful party...thanx so much to Karl and Ruis for hosting and arranging it...Miss Peach is a great cat and deserves all this love...

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Thank you so much for such a wonderful party, Karl & Ruis. And everyone looked so lovely. I will remember the fun whenever I wear the sunglasses you gave to us last night!

Lots of love to you all,
Purrrrrrs, China Cat

Zinger said...

i wish i hadn't missed the party! mum's been hogging the computer working all day. glad it was fun and the dinner and ball looked like it was a blast.

Islay said...

Hi guys - I did stop by the party twice but have been unable to post until today - dial-up, you know. I had a grrrreat time and wanted to say happy happy New Year and Happy Birthday Miss Peach! I do think that a Welcome Home party is in order!

licks & slobbers
-Charlie

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY - that cruisin' stuff looks like fun - you all look furry dapper!

Islay said...

Hello again, fellas, and thanks for posting all about your fabulous cruise! I have an award for you, so please stop by!

licks & slobbers
-Charlie

4 Boys and a Lady said...

We enjoyed reading about the whole cruise story. The dinner and ball was a great way to end the whole experience! How lovely! Great photos, too - thank you for sharing. (^_^)