We have more surprise visitors!!! Sassy and Momo teleported in for Miss Peach's birthday - but before the tea party we showed them around! We saw leopard seals! They look very cute, a bit similar to us cats, but they eat the penguins.....
So we didn't give them any sun glasses....
But Sassy and Momo got some glasses:
And the seals were really envious, hahahahahahahahaa:
And we decided to give you all glasses too because it is very bright here when you go outside! Click on the glasses to make them big and right click and safe and keep them!
Sassy took a picture of Ruis who went back to the penguins to assure them that we didn't give glasses to the seals...
And our friend Brody who lives at McMurdo Station has a very interesting new post about a baby skua! Go over, say hello and check out his blog!!!
Then even more visitors came: Opus and Roscoe from Italy! We gave them sunglasses too.

And now we are having a Tea Party for Miss Peach because it is her 15th birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS PEACH!!!
Here is the buffet the ship came up with:
We hope everybody will enjoy the tea and cake!
Miss Peach is actually getting a bit out of hand... she loves the cake so much that she is taking the dress off because it got too tight around the waist and then she GETS ON THE TABLE to eat even more cake..... Sassy and Momo are shocked....
Please help yourself to cake and pie and tea
and celebrate with us!!!!
And do come back tomorrow to see the post of
tonights birthday dinner and dance!!!
Happy Birthday Miss Peach

and celebrate with us!!!!
And do come back tomorrow to see the post of
tonights birthday dinner and dance!!!
Happy Birthday Miss Peach













127 comments:
Oh my! Happy, happy day to lovely Miss Peach - it all looks charming and elegant.
She's in excellent company too. :)
We loved reading this post so much, we are going to back now, and read it again!
Happy birthday to lovely Miss Peach and a big hello to all the terrific folks at the party.
A big thank you to the organisers. It's a great idea!
Happy Purrthday, Miss Peach, we wish you a squillion more...mmm, a little earl gray and some cake...and more cake, hahaha. That is (was) the most beyootiful dress...but we unnerstand the need to take it off. How can you pig out on cake in a tight dress!
What fabulous pictoowes..Can I still come to the pawty???
Momo just told me about it I'd like to wish miss Peach a vewy happy Birfday..if I can't get thewe fow some weason..pleez give hew my vewy best wishes and a big smoochie kiss
love
Asta
What a party! Happy Birthday to the charming and elegant Miss Peach and hope there will be more to come!
Thanks to Karl and Ruis for organizing this fabulous party and for showing us around the frozen continent.
Hi everyone! Happy Birthday Miss Peach! What lovely, elegant dresses you have! This is my first tea party and I didn't know I was supposed to be dressed but I did groom myself before coming.
Psst Momo, can I start eating now? The cakes look delicious.
Have you noticed that the Ozzie kitties are always the first at parties?
What a fabulous party for Miss Peach! :) We both want to wish her a very Happy Birthday! :) Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! :) Miss Peach is a wonderful, special, incredible kind and gentle cat, and we are honoured to know her. Happy Birthday Miss Peach!
Great party! Happy Birthday Miss Peach!
Tara and Kavn
*~*~*~*Happy Birthday to Miss Peachy!*~*~*~* We Ballicai love her so much -- and Karl and Ruis, you guys rock for organizing this wonderful celebration!
Lots of love from MaoMao, Dorydoo, and Brainball!
We'll be around for more celebrating later today!
Oh, my precious sister Peachy -- you look enchanting, so glamorous! Happy Birthday, dear -- what a fabulous party, and what a wonderful day -- we are so blessed to share it with you and with wonderful Karl and Ruis, the sweetest party organizers ever!
We Ballicai will be here for more celebrating later today!
Much love and warm snuggles and purrs from Marilyn!
Miss Peach looks very beautiful in the fancy dresses. But I do not blame her for taking it off so more cake can fit inside the tummy! Happy Birthday to Miss Peach!
What a wunnerful party that you haf organised furr Miss Peach. Happy Purrfday to you Miss Peach. You are looking furry byootyful in your dresses.(Well until you took them off)Mum sez lastik waists are eesenshull furr croozes.
We have enjoyed seeing all the lovely pikchurs furrom Antarctica.
This cake is delish! Happy Birthday Miss Peach!
Aussie kitties get up with the early bird, hey Momo? :)
Ruis an Karl, can you please put another shrimp on the barbie for us?
Happy Birthday to Miss Peach - 15 years is a great effort. You'll have to excuse out lack of formal dress, we're pretty laid back and casual Aussies. It's great the way that Karl and Ruis have put on such a magnificent party for you. It's going to be a memorable afternoon,
Purrs
Gypsy & Tasha
Meow! Happy b-day Miss Peach!! You looks soooo purrity! Me love ur dressez. Me want cake looks yummies!!
Happy Birthday Miss Peach.You look very beautiful in your dress.It's okay if you got on the table.You can do anything you want cause it's your day.
just so much fun!! thanks for the cake, my favorite too!!! happy birthday miss peach!!!!
smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxooxoxoxxo
Is it catnip cake??
Happy Birthday to Miss Peach!
--JB
Happy Meowday Miss Peach!!!
Looks like you're all gonna have a great time!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
Happy birthday, Miss Peach :-) You're such a special kitty we just had to be here for your birthday tea party!
The cakes and pies and tea are all wonderful, and you look so beautiful today :-)
Birthday purrs to you from Sunny, Rascal and Olive Oyl.
Happy Birthday Miss Peach! Very beautiful dress and what a lovely affair. You are a classy cat for sure.
we is here to celebrate wif Miss Peach!! Great party guys!
What a great surprise. All of you are having such a wonderful time!
Happy Happy birthday MissPeach!!
Happy Birthday dear Miss Peach!
I think this is the longest telyporting I've ever done. I hope you don't mind I came.
You looked stunning in that dress but I don't think anything should get in the way of you eating all you want. Enjoy the cake and yummy buffet!
Can I get you some shrimp?
Thank you so much everybody for coming -the party will go on for the whole day!!! So stay, or come back as many times as you want. And yes, there is nip tea and nip cake. And if you know us you know there is Dom Niptignon too!!!
And we won't run out of anything - as soon as something is gone the great stewards of the ship will replace it!
So enjoy and celebrate!
Happy birthday Miss Peach!
Karl and Ruis
Hi Charlotte! I didn't dress either. Just floofed my furs nicely. Would you like me to get you a plate of shrimp too??
This is lovely. A divine spread on the cruise. I may have to go nap and get rid of my stress... of course, after plenty of food!
Wow, wow, wow, what a brilliant party. I am so glad I stopped by. Hugs and happy birthday to Miss Peach. FAZ
What a great cake! This is a great Birthday Party!~Queen Snickers
Oh boy o' boy!!!!!! I cants wait to haz some cake!!!
Miss PeachY!!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!! It's your birfday & I yam so happy to see you on da trip wit Karl & Ruis.
You are havin' a swell time.
Da momee will let me come back later tonight to vizit, so we hopes someone will still be here when we do.
WE LOVE YOU!!! HAPPY 15!!!!
Wow, grate tea party!
Happy Purrthday Miss Peach :)
Happy Happy Birthday, Miss Peach! I brought you a dozen peachy roses and a basketful of the finest teas. I hope you like your gift!
What a wonderful buffet this is! And that cake looks delicious! I don't blame you one bit for taking off the dress to make room for more.
I think I will save a piece for Samantha . . .
Hey all I'm finaly here. What a wonderful party and looks like a lot of fun is goin on. A big hug, kisses, and birthday cheers for sweet Miss Peach. I am so glad to be back down on earth and able to be at the party. Thanks so much for inviting me. Oh, my is that Miss Peach on the table, oh well it is here birthday she can do whatever she wants. Party on all!
tanti auguri a te,
tanti auguri a te,
tanti aguri Miss Peach,
Tanti auguri a te!
Happy birthday Miss Peach! Time to get this party started!
Your Farm Boys
Fabulous tea party, great buffet and cake ('cept when I ate a slice of the nip cake by mistake, hehehe!). Thanks for asking me, a mere bean, to such a lovely occasion. Happy, happy birthday darling Miss Peach:) xxx
Hey thanks for the warm coats and cool sunglasses, Karl and Ruis! You guys are the best! And what a great party you have put together for the wonderful Miss peach! Looks like it is going to be a fun day!
Opus and Roscoe
That seal looks like my Bean when she is hungry. LOL!
Hey, Thank Sassy for me. She came by and picked up my crew for the party. I explained to Samaritan that it isn't polite to yell in someone's ear on the phone, and he promised not to do it again. So if he wants to borrow a phone from anyone, it's okay this time.
Have a wonderful party!
Jan,
jans funny farm
Oh, happy birthday to Peachy!! Looks like she has a good time in Antarctica and on the ship.
Love
Happy Happy Happy birthday to the most beautiful and kindest kitty Miss Peach!
Purrrssss
Abby, Boo, Ping, Jinx and Gracie
Ohhh my... This place is wonderful!!! We had to look for ourselves how everything goes here. We hope Ruis wants to come home, it is sooo beautiful here! But of course we are here for our 11th kitty, Miss Peach...
Dear and Sweet Miss Peach, Happy, Happy Birthday!! Fifteen years... WOW! And you look so beautiful in your gowns. We see you have a great time here, but that's no surprise with so many friends around you. Enjoy every minute, sweety!!
Karl and Ruis, we are proud of you two! Karl, we are so glad you are Ruis' boyfriend and we would love it if you come to the Netherlands some time!
Hugs and kisses,
Henny & Marlene
Happy Birthday Miss Peach! We hope that there is some cake left for us it sure looked tasty!
My typist aka mom finally came back from the store.So she could help me make something for Miss Peach on my blog.I hope she likes it.Also Thanks
so much to Karl and Ruis for being great hostesses and the cute sunglasses...What mom ? No you can't wear my glasses take them off !!!!!
oh how fantastic, happy birthday to Miss Peach! No better place to spend it xx
Happy Birthday Miss Peach! Is this a BYON (bring your own nip)tea party? Cause I can bring enough for everone.
Ooo our tummies, we ate so much we can't move. Say, is dat a bowl of temptations? Well, maybe just a little more...Dis party is just too fabulus! Karl and Ruis, you've put together a party to beat all paries! Um, did someone eat my sisfurs hats? Oh well, I bet dey were delishus...
Happy 15th Birthday Miss Peach! And many, many moooore!! Tigger and I are teleporting over right now to visit you, we are bringing Tybalt and Trixie, too. We hope you have lots of room!
Your FL furiends,
Rascal:
Did someone say we have Dom Niptignon? Time for a toast then! Sunny, you start filling the flutes, and everyone gather round for a toast to Miss Peach.
To Miss Peach, the sweetest, most charming girl cat we know. Happy 15th Birthday to you, Miss Peach! And many more!
Ahh, that was excellent Dom Niptignon. May I have a refill, please?
Well I was able to wrestle my glasses away from mom.I was afraid her big head would break them. I also brought this cute birthday hat.It's pink my favorite color.I think it goes well with my cute star glasses.
Guess I'll go look for my sweetie Mao.Wonder if he's here yet?
Hiya, sweetiepie! I'm here! Isn't this a superduper pawtay? Antarctica is so beeyootiful -- but not as beeyootiful as you!!
*~*~*~*Happy Burfday, Miss Peachy!*~*~*~* You are lookin gorgus in yur gown, and wowie, what a yummy yummy cake! I hope you are havin a superduper happy day!
Kittyhugs and purrs and lotsa love frum MaoMao!
Sweet Miss Peachy, I brought tuna puffs to share with everyone! And mmmm, that cake is simply fabulous! I hope you are having a lovely 15th birthday -- you are so precious, so gracious, and I am so blessed to have you as my darling sister!
Much love, warm sistersnuggles and happy purrs from Marilyn!
Oh, Miss Peachy -- what a great party! Happy, Happy Birthday! I love you!
Happy Birthday to my wonderful ginger sister! You look beautiful in your gown. What a great day this is! Happy Fifteenth Birthday, and I wish you the best birthday yet!
Love and rumbly purrs from Brainball.
Hi Sweetie,
I'm so glad you made it.Yet I only have time to give you a quick(Kiss).
Mom has a doctor's appointment at
2:30. I will try to come back if she's not to tired to type later.
Mmmm, Dom Niptignon... I'll have one! But don't worry, I won't have too many of 'em, sweetiepie.
Karl and Ruis, you are the bestest party-throwers EFUR! And you fellers look smashing! Thankies so much fur invitin efurryone!
Hi Marilyn, Dorydoo and Brainball(Kiss to all).
****kissies**** to my sweetiepie! I hope yur Momma's doctor's appointmunt goes okeydokeys!
Hugs and kisses Ariel -- (so do Brainball and Dorydoo) -- I'm delighted to see you here, dear! You look precious in your party hat.
Happy Birthday to Miss Peach! You have the lovliest gowns!!
Hmmmm.....those leopard seals are chubby little butterballs aren't they? We are glad you didn't give them sunglasses. And thank you for the ones you gave us!!
We don't think we can eat another bite.... Hey, is that fresh shrimp they just put out on the buffet?
The humans are off to bed early and so we won't be able to play on the computer. Time for us to belly up to the bar for another glass of Dom Niptignon or two. We will be here, even if we are a bit quiet!
Has anyone seen the birthday girl?
Opus and Roscoe
How nice of you guys to interrupt your cruise to give the lovely Miss Peach a 15th purrthday party! It looks like the ship's crew went all-out with the preparations.
Mmmm...cake. Yummy!
KC said...
O, what a grrreat party. Miss Peach looks so lovely in her dress. Everyfing is just purrfect. Tha cake was delicious. Even tha Mites were well-behaved. We all got sunglasses, hope that's okay.
Happy 15th birthday, Miss Peach, and wishing you many, many more.
Love & Purrs, KC, Missy Blue Eyes, Sol, Smokey, Bond, Autumn, Nigel, BJ, Momma Dinah, Babie tortie, Babie Socks, Tippy and Momma Tortie.
Evewyone looks so gweat and what a sumptooous pawty..I've nevew seen such a spwead and mowe Birfday cakes than I can count..no wondew Miss Peach had to take off hew dwess..she looks just as bootiful naked
Thank you fow the sunglassses..it's amazing how bwight that sun is
smoochie kisses and cheeews!
Asta
Haaaapppyyyy Birthdayyyy, Misssss Peeeeech,
Haaaapppyyyy Birthdayyyy, Misssss Peeeeech,
Haaaapppyyyy Birthdayyyy, we love yoooooooo,
Haaaapppyyyy Birthdayyyy, Misssss Peeeeech!!!!
Lots of love & hugs & purrs,
Finny Buddy & the new kid
Happy Birthday Miss Peach! You look as beautiful as ever! This is a wonderful party! May you have many, many more!!
Oh Sweetie,no matter what you wear, you are the prettiest cat in the world!!!! I love to see you so happy!!! :)
Big Hugs & Kisses,Mickey
Hi, everyone, Hi, Asta, glad you made it back! Hi, Sassy, are you still here? I had a little rest in between time. So tired after the space adventure! Looks like lots more kitties have come since I fell asleep. This is a great party. Thanks to Karl and Ruis for organizing it! Yes, yes, a bit more shrimp and a taste of the Dom Niptignon.
Oh my Miss Peach, Karl and Ruis have thrown you a beautiful party. My boy cat Cody is a bit of a catnip fiend, so he hopes his hyper behavior isn't bothering anyone. If anyone would like a thorough ear cleaning Cody would love to do it. He's very friendly. Cricket will be on her best behavior and won't bury food she dislikes and Billie Holiday is a perfect lady and will probably leave early for a nap. She crashes after her niptinis. Karl and Ruis are adorable and I hope you Sweet Peach have a wonderful birthday with all of you beautiful kitty friends!
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna
We're here! We're here! We're ok! It was the vets, but we survived! No treats though, for our suffering, so we're ignoring the humans and came here!
Happy Birthday Miss Peach! you look radiant!
Karl, Ruis! Hi! What a great trip you're having! Thanks for the glasses! Thank you for inviting us!
~Jack and Persephone
happy, happy, happy purrthday, miss peach!! what a delightful time you must all be having! karl an' ruiz are such purrfect hosts, an' SO very kind to share their trip with you an' the lucky cats who got to teleport in for the party. it looks sumptuous, an' your gowns are simply stunning--just purely elegant, like you.
if you will be sellybrating into the late evening hours, watch for us--we can't teleport wifout mom's OK, an' she's not home right now.
love an' purrs to you, sweet peach, an' many thanks to k & r--
nels, ed, nitro, & xing
We are so happy to finally get here to wish you Happy Birthday, Miss Peach! You looked stunning in your gowns. Oh, and thank you, Karl & Ruis for the very cool sunglasses - we can't wait to try them on. But now we need to go get some tea and cake and visit with everyone!
What a terrific idea to have the party on a cruise ship!
Purrrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow
Wowee! We are having a blast at Miss Peach's 15th birthday party. It's good to see so many from the CCSI production and the pool party again. We've been looking for Asta. We wanted to see if he is still orange. And there he is! Must have just arrived? It's hard to tell in this crowd. We're so glad Sassy stopped by to pick us up so we didn't have to come alone. Not that we'd come alone. There are too many of us. But you know what we mean.
We're off to see if there is any birthday cake and crab puffs left.
jans funny farm
Hi Willow, China cat and the JFF gang! Good to see you all. Smoochies!!!
Asta is still a bit orange, you can't wash all that stuff out in a hurry!
Hello all of my beloved friends I am finally here! Please fill your cups and lets give a toast to our most gracious hosts Karl & Ruis for such a stunning party! it is not easy to accommodate a crusie crasher at the last moment. They have done it with style and grace and no other cats could have! RAISE YOUR GLASSES AND say BRAVO! Then fill them up again!
I see so many of you have taken the time out of your busy lives to come and party a bit with us here on the ship! There are new faces I have not seen before and many good friends whom I have missed because of life getting too busy...so happy to see you all. This is the best day of my life and the best birthday I have ever had.
woohoo what a great party! happy birthday Peachie! nice organising Karl and Ruis - this is so much fun! i would love some glasses like that too - they are super cool.
who made the cake? it is LUSH! don;t tell my mummmy I had some, ise on an exclusion diet
:) xxxx
The Ballicai and Yoggie, Black Cat and all the beautiful Aussie Cats! The British crew is here, and Bea of the high seas! Drake, Merlin, Jelly Bean, and MontyQ, Asta, Daisy, Parker, Dr Tweety (a mean party thrower!) Caesar & Prinnie, Ariel, Sunny, the Meezers, Jan, the Meowers, Jack, Zippy Sadie & Speedy, Charlotte, Tara, Kaz, Sunny , Goldenshade, Mr Hendrix, Chey & Gemini, Queen Snickers & Empress, HOTMBC, Tybalt, Sassy Momo, Cat Naps my beloved farm Boys, Diamond, Jan, Henny & Marline, Debra & Kitties, HRH YaoLin, Sunny, The Crew, Samantha & Tigger, Shaggy Scooby & Scout, KC & Missy Blue eyes and the gang,My Beloved mancat Mickey<3, Beau, Finnegan Buddy, Java, Sammawow, Lorianna, Charlotte, Sachie, Sultanfus & Guy, begin the list of party guest! WOW I THINK I NEED A SAMLL NAP...but first some tuna puffs my beloved sister Marilyn made..chomp chomp chomp
Miss Peachy, my precious sister, this party is just fabulous. Many thanks to you and to the delightful Karl and Ruis! We Ballicai will stay here all evening and party with you -- what a special day this is ***hugs and kisses Miss Peachy***!
I believe I will more cake (nom nom nom nom). It is to purr for! *smile*
*giggle*, I am glad you are enjoying the tuna puffs, dear heart! I made them with extra puffy pastry and extra-sumptuous tuna. *smile*!
Dearest sister I (almost) just went for a nap and took one of your delish tuna puffs with me! I am just over the top happy today I could MEOWWWWWWWWWWW from the crows nest!
Albacore of course right? have you been to the spa yet? I think I will before the big Ball tonight! Maybe all of us lady kitties can do that girly thing together?
Am I too late? It's pretty tricky with all the time differences and stuff. Boy, after the hot summer we're having in southern Australia, I'm ready to CHILL OUT down here! Thanks for the invitation, Karl and Ruis, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS PEACH!!!
Well, I'll be! Seals and everything. Oh my! Happy, happy birthday to Miss Peach.
WOWY - whut a great party!
Hey Momo are ya still here, I didn't hear ya calling me earlier. Isn't this a lovely party, everything is so perfect. And how nice to see everycat our ole friends are all here. This is great. I'm going to find those Italians and have some wine with with them.
Dear Miss Peachy, the spa sounds delightful! *takes Dorydoo's paw*, come dear, with Miss Peachy and me -- sounds like wonderful girly fun! *big smile*!
And yes, albacore tuna -- my favorite! Isn't albacore just scrumptious?
This is such a lovely party!
Oh Miss Peach I had a delievery made to your e mail address, just a little something I sent ya for your birthday, I hope it arrived.
Oh, what fun! I've never been to a spa. I'm kind of a tomboy girl, but I have to say, the girly stuff is fun! Especially with such wonderful girlcats are are at this party. Love you, Miss Peachy! You are such a wonderful ladycat!
Happy Birthday, Miss Peach! I finally got here. Thank you for the sunglasses. That sun reflecting off the ice is BRIGHT! What a delicious buffet and wonderful cake. There are so many different teas to choose from, too. Congratulations, Karl and Ruis, for putting together such a wonderful party.
What a great party! Many happy returns of the day to Miss Peach. What a spectacular setting for the party.
Happy Birthday, Miss Peach!
Oh Hello Pablo, Aloysius, Fat Eric and sweet Karen Jo, Kimo & Sabi too WOWZA! Stormie is here and Sassy cat looking for the Italians...sorry but they went to bed as it is 2 in the mornin over there now asin tomorrow!
Grab some tuna puffs and lets party!
Did someone say tuna puffs?
*nom nom nom nom nom*
Oh toona puffs????? I yam so dere!!!!
Delilah: Oh hi Miss Peach!!! I think you are such a thoroughly modern cat.. dating a younger kitty and all. I need to get some advice from you on my budding romance with Angus.
Happy Birthday Miss Peach!! Oh, thank you. I think I will have a tuna puff, or two!
Auntie Stinkie:
Hello Miss Peach. Happy 15! Now we are the same age. Isn't it lovely? It was so nice sharing tea with you at Dr Tweety's party. I am so happy to have another opportunity to share a cuppa. Have a wonderful day and celebration.
**puff puff puff** We just swam all the way back cuz we got off the ship to see the penguins. We wuz doing research furr Tigger who wanted to know if you could lick the fevvers off. We caught one and wuz just going to start licking, and then we got chased by the seals. We ran like the wind across the ice to escape and had to swim the last bit. Quick we need nip to recuvver.
Wowie, Eric and Flynn! Whattan advenchure! Them penguins do look kinda tasty, don't they? hehe
Yep we thought so, but we fink the seals thought we looked tasty too so we hightailed it back here MaoMao.
Happy Birthday Miss Peach! This is a lovely part you gave for her Karl & Ruis!!
OOh! OOh! We're back! We are all freshly zoom groomed and just had a drink from our new water fountain - thank you for these ideas dear Cat Blogosphere.
Now, where is that precious lady of the moment, our divine Miss Peach?
Night all, I have had such a wonderful time and I am goin to call it a day now and head home. Again, Happy Birthday Miss Peach and how nice to be with all. See ya all later, thanks Karl & Ruis for invitin me.xoxoxo
Hi, everyone! Happy purrfday, Miss Peach! Karl and Ruis, you did such a great job of organizing this! I'm wearing my best grey velvet. If there's some hot Russian tea, I'll take that and some purrfday cake. Later I'll visit the table of those who've gone to the Bridge. Perhaps I'll have some Dom Niptigon, too.
We just thought we'd drop in for a moment to say Happy Purrthday to the elegant Miss Peach.
Well, maybe we'll have a cup of tea.
Hmmmm, some cake couldn't hurt.
And we guess we could take a sip of Dom Niptignon.
We'll take a couple shrimp, since the steward has offered them.
Hey, this is a great party.
Why are we here again?
Ahhh look who has stopped by for some tea and cake! Alexi, Tiger Lily, Eric & Flynn, The Zoo and Tower Hill Mob, radcliff, allie, luna & ozzie, China cat, Willow, Persephone, Maya & Kena...
I am overjoyed you are having such a grand time here!
DOn't forget about the BIG BALL tonight. Dress is formal, but fur of any kind will be allowed!
Party on ALL NIGHT LONG!!!
Good night dear Sassy and sleep well. It has been a most bust day of adventure for you!
Oh bummer - are we too late???
Happy happy birthday Miss Peach from Emil and Mrs. OZ.
We couldn't find where Karl had left the password to our blog - it took us all day to hack in.....
But the ship replaced everything - let's have cake Emil, and I might have a glass of Dom Niptignon....
Great party, Miss PEach!
Emil and Mrs. OZ
Oh - hello Karl and Ruis!
Happy Purrthday Miss Peach! Karl & Ruis, you sure have been having exciting adventures! And this party is fabulous! We're sorry we couldn't make it earlier, but our Lady's been having a difficult day (a close friend of hers - human - passed away). We've been cuddling with her lots, but we wanted to make sure to stop by and say hello and give Miss Peach our warmest wishes and love.
I'll be wearing my bestest stripes to the ball, Miss Peach!!
You look lovely, Miss Peach! Happy 15th Birthday.
Moe & Mindy
Oh, beautiful Miss Peach, we're sorry to be so late, but our mom has been under the weather today and we had to take her to the doctor. But she's resting now, so we wanted to be sure you know how very much we love you and wish you a lovely, lovely birthday.
Rocky
What a wonderful time. Happy Birthday Miss Peach. Thakns for inviting us.
Roxy & Lucky
I'm here in my best dress, waiting for the ball to begin. Thank you, I will have a tuna puff and a couple of those great shrimp.
Happy Birthday, Miss Peach!
Sorry we couldn't stop by earlier. But I'm home now.
Looks like quite a tea party!
-Bogdan
(Kat3 and Sara, too)
The ball was great, Tigger and Trixie and I and Tybalt had a wonderful time. Miss Peach you look lovely! Karl and Ruis you are such great furiends to have this lovely Birthday Party for Miss Peach! Antarctic is beautiful! A little cold for me (Sam), but a beautiful place. Love the glasses. They are cool and the food!! Heavenly! When are you heading back home?
Samantha, & Tybalt and Tigger & Trixie
Oh happy day!! This ship is too cool!!! This party will be the best all year! That's because it's for my Sweetie,Miss Peach!!!! :)
Thank You Karl & Ruis for making her day perfect!!!!
Purrs Mickey
Thankx for letting us come on your birthday cruise. You looked furry lovely in your dress! Save us some cake!
Castor and Pollux
Wow, what a trip you've been on. Thanks for the glasses, I'm so proud to have them.
Hugs...G
Has the ball started? My beans have been busy...and AJ wants to steer the ship!
I feel like the densest cat on earth. I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday here, on your very special curise and birthday party. Instead I went to your site...dumb, dumb.
It's all my bean's fault.She's got her mind on doing too many other things.
I think the cruise idea was great! I'm sure you've had a pretty exhuasting day. And you looked really pretty in your ball gown, too. Sorry, I missed all the action again.
But I'm sending you many warm hugs for future birthdays...G
Oh let us see who still stopped by this evening before the Gala Captains Ball...there I see Emil and Ms.Oz, Gretchen, Bogdan, Castor, Pollux, Roxie, Lucky, Moe & Mindy, Grr Midnight and Cocoa, Rocky! It is never too late to join a party on the ship! Now let us be off to dress for the Ball!
I thank you all for coming from the bottom of my heart and wish you a good trip back home ...but now we are off to continue to celebrate...
I am so sorry I didn't make it here yesterday! It looks like fun was had by all!!!!
Post a Comment