Thursday, January 10, 2008

More Of The Ship, Going On Shore And An Invitation

Here is the ship's computer room. We didn't even have to bring the laptop, we can post and visit others with high speed from here!

And then we are checking out the beauty salon! Because tomorrow is our last day and we will have a dance party! Miss Peach doesn't need to check this out because she is already sooo beautiful! She is sitting in the library, having tea.

And there is always the ice!

Today we also went on shore and found the remnants of an Igloo - we are wondering if it might have been this Igloo?

You can purchase the BBQ apron in white in the CCSI store!

Then we all checked out the casino....

And tomorrow we will have a tea party for Miss Peach because it is her 15th Birthday!!!

42 comments:

Leslie said...

"Oh my ears and whiskers!" - we will be there with bells on. :)

Motor Home Cats said...

kfThat cruise certainly looks like fun, even if it is a bit cold. We are so glad that Miss Peach made it there safely. That is a lovely invitation to her tea.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

I hope I can get leave to come.

Samantha & Mom said...

Your trip looks like so much fun and we will be there to help celebrate Miss Peach's 15th Birthday!
Your FL furiends,

Charlotte said...

Thanks for calling by my bloggie. A tea party? I have never been to one. Thanks for the invitation.

Charlotte said...

PS Thanks for the advice but I can't be too destructive, otherwise I might get abandoned (totally) again. I do like my furrever home!

MaoMao said...

Yay, Yippee, Yahooie! We Ballicai will be there or be skware!!!! We are so ecksited -- PAWTAY fur fabyoolus Miss Peachy!!!!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

How delightful, a tea party for precious Miss Peach's 15th Birthday! I will be there, and I can't wait!

Happy purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We'll be there to give Miss Peach our best wishes furr her purrfday.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your cruise ship looks wonderful! We will definitely be there tomorrow! :)

Parker said...

This party will be fun!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh I need to spend some time on the fainting couch in the ships library! I just found out what was in the package that came yesterday and it made me faint!
Oh please bring me my smelling salts.....

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Wow, how exciting. Thanks for taking time out of your adventure to say "hi" to Shadie and me. Your blog is like Hollywood. Ahhh... to dream... We look forward to the continuing saga.

Karen said...

birthday miss peach :)

Anonymous said...

He, he!! That could be the iglu. :)
I wish you a great birthdayparty tomorrow!

Maya and Kena said...

OMD!! Thanks fur visiting our blog guys!!
And we would so love to come to the tea party! It sounds so great! But weekdays are no good fur us... :(
We're really sorry!
Have a great day!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
PS. We love your blog!

Tybalt said...

What a wonderful cruise you are having! I can't wait for Miss Peach's party tomorrow!

Sassy Kat said...

I am sending in my RSVP now that I will, after my mission be there for Miss Peach's birthday party. Oh I can hardly wait. Stop on by and check out all of the clues you didn't find, ha, ha, ha. The cats are out of the bag now!!!!

Cat Naps in Italy said...

We just spent some time catching up on what we missed while we were in Spain! Looks like you all are having a wonderful time!

Opus and I would like to RSVP for tomorrows tea party!

Can't wait to see you all there!

Love,
Roscoe (and Opus)

The Meezers or Billy said...

what an awsome trip!!!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

wow that looks so luxurious..so plush! And you all look soo cute!!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

We can't wait for Miss Peach's party! What a great idea! It sounds like it will be fun!~Queen Snickers & Empress

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We are rsvp'ing fur Miss Peach's Purrthday tea party. We could not miss celebrating her 15th purrthday! My sisfurs are digging thru the closet looking for their best hats!

The Devil Dog said...

Wow! That is certainly a cool ship with lots of neat things.
We will be there for the Tea Party. I hope it is not too cold.

Roxy & Lucky

Java's Coffee House said...

I will be there! Yea for tea parties!

Artsy Catsy said...

Such well-dressed kitties you all are, especially lovely Miss Peach in her elegant evening gown!

We wouldn't miss Miss Peach's tea party for anything! Will it be nip tea?

Rocky
& everybody at Artsy Catsy

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Guys,
I'd love to join in Miss Peach's b-day party. How do I board the ship? Please let me know what to do.
Thanks!
--JB

Jan Price said...

Oh, we're so glad you're all having a good time. Miss Peach really needs a relaxing vacation.

I'm sure she is excited about the tea party tomorrow for her birthday. We imagine there will be a crowd there.

jans funny farm

Jan Price said...

PS - We just noticed your list spouts "new post" on some blogs. However do you do that? It is so neat.

jans funny farm

Shaggy and Scout said...

That ship has everything!
We 'specially like the beauty parlor. Shaggy would like to spend the day in there getting his long hair and undercoat brushed and fussed over!

Karen Jo said...

Your cruise ship is really classy. I will be certain to attend Miss Peach's birthday tea. I think you could be right about the igloo.

Jan Price said...

Oh, Karl, We're so embarrassed. We've been so busy we totally forgot we have a blogaversary coming up until you mentioned it. There's no time to plan a party. The place is a mess and - uh-oh, Jan forgot she has wet clothes in the washer AND the dryer, we haven't been fed.... There's no time to plan a party. (Which is probably for the best. Jan is a terrible party planner, unlike Miss Peach. And you CCSI folks throw a mean party.)

Guess we better get back to work. Jan needs us to snoopervise or she'll never get the laundry hung to dry.

jans funny farm

Zinger said...

oh good - i was afraid i was going to miss the party but it's tomorrow! can't wait to celebrate Miss Peach!

Unknown said...

Hai Thiz iz Goma...Me want join ur teaa paty!! but me live in fur fur away...puleeese hav fun fur me!

Mickey's Musings said...

See you there!!!! I wouldn't miss my Sweetie!!!!!
Hey,was that Faz's igloo,heehee
Purrs Mickey

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Willow and I can't wait for Miss Peach's Party tomorrow! Thank you so much for inviting us.

Purrrrrrs, China Cat

Sassy Kat said...

Before I head out into the ya know what, I am droppin my things off for the party tomorrow, will be here as soon as I get back.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We are so excited about the tea party. I think I am early!

Myst and Blackie said...

Happy Birthday Miss Peach - I think the tea party is a lovely idea & will try to stop by more during the day.

Bobby D. said...

You all look so marvelous! Glad to see you are loving your trip--it is after all the trip of a lifetime--

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hey guys, we got back in time for the party!!!!

Thanks for the loan of your signature sunglassses!

Anonymous said...

My typist aka mom finally got back from the store.So She could help me make something for Miss Peach on my blog .Hope she likes it.Also thanks to Karl and Ruis on being such great hostess and the cute sunglasses...
What mom ? No you can't wear my glasses take them off!!!