Here is our crew, everybody is really nice!

And here is Ruis at the pool. The water is heated, and there are heat lamps above it!

This is what they call the "Spinnaker Room", just for hanging out and getting drinks and coffee and stuff:

And this is Pepe, our cabin steward:

We gave him a pair of sunglasses - we brought sunglasses for everybody we meet!












37 comments:
You have TWO portholes? Lucky you. That must be a big room!
Wow, we is so jellus! Well, just of the lovely akomadashuns. Mom sez dat it is furry cold in da antarctic and we'z already cold enuf...
Wow!
That looks like first class F-U-N!!
Karl, I'd trade my new bed for a few days on your vacation is I could. But mine mombean sez that she hopes I start using it coz it should blend in with my ginger furs.
Cool! We are jealous!
We don't know about the pool, heated or not! Neither of us is very keen on swimming...Looks like you've just about got enough people on cruise ship's staff to look after you...heh, heh...That is one huge ship!
Purrs
Gypsy & Tasha
Wow, it looks like you are having a fabulous time! And you two look great in your long-sleeved t-shirts. Happy cruising!
What a hooge ship. Wif all dat aktivitee, when do yoo find times for naps?
Pepe looks very nice!
Oh how I love the coffee shop because I am sure there are danish to like the butter off! My favorite thing to do! Oh and a heated poool,I like that too....ah such a grand thime you are having....wish I could be there with you both!
hehe looks like fun! I especially like the chap at the end, the glasses look good on him but obviously not as good as they look on felines! x
What a fabulous cruise! It looks like you are having a great time. :)
wow, what a great ship Karl and Ruiz...looks like a lot of fun. We would have tagged you in the latest game if we knew you'd have internet access onboard. Next time...
jackie, gidget and fritz
That cruise ship is amazing.You have so many things to do.It's good to be travelling in comfort :)
I bet it is cold though! Good thing you were prepared :) Keep having fun!
Purrs Mickey
wow, awsome pikshurs! you guys must haf a HUGE room
wow, thats so nice of you to gives glassses to the staffs!
You two must be having so much fun. We are glad you are having fun. We are enjoying your pictures. Thanks.
Roxy & Lucky
oh i want to go too, i just don't like cold places! will teleport in and out a bit if that's okay...
smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Ya both look so much more relaxed. I am so glad that ya are takin advantage of the cruise. I hope when the others take their cruises that they let us know all about it. I love the shirts ya both have on. Wondering if I show up at port if ya would have a pair of glasses for me?????? They are so neat. xoxoxo
You wouldn't be able to get us out from under those heat lamps!!!!!!!!!!!
That looks like a wondermous Croose ship! Haf fun!
Luf, Us
I am so jealous guys, you know how much I love it at the Antarctic. I wish I was with you. FAZ
Wow! Whatta great prezzie from Sassy... Looks like ya two are hafing a fabalous time!
Watch out fer the whalies though. We've been tole they krill things!
Wow, that is such a cool ship! BTW, I hear penguins can't fly so they may be easier to catch than other birds. Let us know....
Love the shades!
We are SO envious, but are enjoying cruising vicariously through your posts! Since we haven't seen you yakking over the side of the ship, are you wearing those seasickness patches behind your ears?
Rocky
& the Artsy Catsy landlubbers
Gonzo and I are really enjoying your posts and pictures! Stay warm!
Mozart
Looks like a terrific crew. Glad you are having so much fun. You sure have a lot of servants there.
Thanks for visiting us. We know our 7 facts weren't weird. They could also be random, so we chose random since we aren't the least bit weird.
Uh, Jan says we need to retract that last statement and issue a correction - we aren't always weird.
jans funny farm
What a boat! Look at all the staff! You both look very chic too. Did you get seasick at all? SS did!
Wow! Wow! You two are so lucky to be on that wonderful cruise!! Have a lot of fun!
Your FL furiends,
Boy! You guys get all the fun...happy cruising.
Hugs...G
Wow, looks like you two are having a fabulous time! I'm so excited for you. Your pictures are simply wonderful!
Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.
Hope your little ears didn't get too cold out in that air. Looks like a wonderful ship to be on.
Wowie kazowie, Karl & Ruis, you two are havin such a superduper time! We Ballicai are really enjoyin yur pickshures. And that's so nice of you fellers to give efurryone sunglassies!
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
WOW!!!!!
Karl and Ruis
That is a gowgeous ship and what views and gweat accomodations..the cwew looks vewy fwiendly and accomodating..I'm so glad you two awe having such a bootiful cwuise...
can't wait to see mowe..it was so nice of you to give evewyone sunglasses too
smoochie kisses
Asta
hey! Antarctica is cool. But I'm just outside of NYC right now. This is an interesting post--the closest I've come to Antarctica is reading Sara Wheeler's book Terra Incgnita
have a good time, cats.
You guys want to hire me to do something on your next cruise? *grin*
Thanks for joining CotC this week!
Robyn
Wowie!! That looks like loads of fun! And how nice of you all to bring sunglasses for everyone.
-Jasper McKitten-Cat
"Wow" you two are so lucky.It look like a great cruise.
Post a Comment