But they are so big and extremely friendly and actually quiet sophisticated so we gave them all a pair of those sunglasses that we brought along instead of thinking about them as dinner...

Then they all wanted CCSI Buttons! Good thing we brought along a whole bag full!
Oh my - there are more coming!!! Now we are not sure if we brought enough glasses and buttons....
CCSI buttons and bag available in the CCSI store!After this exciting encounter we headed over to McMurdo Station.
And we found a really cool human blogger who talks about Antarctica and lives in McMurdo Station here.











36 comments:
Wow, dat is a lot of pengwins! Good thing dey did not mob yoo fur dem buttons and glasses!
Man o' manno! You two iz furry brave! I gots a itty-bitty nervfous when I saw all doze birdz gatherin'. Seemz like dat more & more & more &...well...do you rememburr dat movie? da Alfred Hitchy-cock did?
Yikes!!!! Be careful you guyz!
I really have to know - when you lick them, do the feathers come off? I'm serious!
Karl and Ruis,
That looks like a lot of fun. Mom is taking a trip to Washington DC with her 8th graders in April. We may have to stow away so that we can go on a trip too.
Have a safe trip and stay warm.
Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie
That is a LOT of penguins. I sure hope you didn't run out of sunglasses and buttons. You are having a great trip.
Look at all those fabulous penguins! It looks like you guys are having a great trip!
So many pengwins! All those birds? Hope you had plenty of buttons and sunglasses! Did they have happy feet and march up to you?
So nice to make friends with breakfast, lunch, & dinner, ha, ha, ha. I am thinking that if one in five penguins buy something from the CCSI story we will make some $$$$$ for charity. Hey, don't wait too long to guess what Momo and I have been up to, tomorrow the clues might be told then it will be too late.
I have heard they have really soft feathers. I would still like to tast one though. Maybe they tast like Chicken.
Look at all those penguins! And you did not eat even one? Your guys certaintly showed some self restraint there!
wow dang that looks COLD
Oh my goodness! How exciting!
Those penguins were very cute. . . especially in their glasses and buttons.
ROFL, this brightens up what started out as a pissy Monday! :D
Those penguin colonies can be huge, good thing you referred them to the store!
They have lots of fat on them, prolly not good eatin'.
hehe thats an awful lot of demanding penguins..I am sure nobody would notice if a few ended up as your dinner.
Shocking. Can't believe I just said that!
x
Wow look at all of those penguins in their tuxedos! It is good that they were friendly.
Those penguins look very sophisticated in their tuxedos. But they look even better with their CCSI buttons.
That's so cool that you made friends with the penguins, instead of eating them :-p
OMD, Karl & Ruis!!! Sorry for being a bit quiete lately! My pawrents have been sick as well as my mom's pc! We missed so many great blogs including yours!
What an adventure you guys have gone through. We're so jealous! We are glad to ask my mom @ work to check out your update! :)
We're looking forward to hearing more adventure!
Momo & Pinot
oh boy my Bean is nuts about penguins...and penguins in sunglasses made her chuckle so much :)
how cool (hehe) that you found a Bean blogger living out there, I am going to go and check them out x
Wow all those penguins without glasses and buttons! I might just have to do something about that! What are the luggage restrictions again? I will bring a ton of supplies when I cometo join you. SUPPLIES get it? Like saying it with an oriental accent??!!? Can't wait and see ya soon.
oooh flightless appitizers? hehehe, we wouds be hard pressed to give them prezzies...but good for you. :)
ps Momma helped us updtates our story. Remember, we is westcoast usa...so its only 3pm Monday heres...its probably the next day over thre where you is.
Wow that's a lot of penguins. It's a good job they seem furrendly cuz you're a bit outnumbered. We've been to visit the Beanblogger you met, and he's furry inchresting. We wonder who your sirpurrize visitor can be.
Hi guys! Hope you're enjoying your trip. Those birds are beautiful. Can you bring some back home with you?
That's a lot of penguins. Too bad you did not have enough badges and sunglasses. Mom thinks the human blogger sounds interesting, so she is going to check it out. Thank you so much for a great trip so far.
Roxy
very cool ship's excursion!!!
smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxo
Wow, that is one major mob of penguins! Or should I say flock? Or pride? Or gaggle? What is the proper terminology for a slew of penguins?
Rocky
hooo wheeee what fun you two are having. We have never seen a penguin but mommie sometimes calls Caesar a penguin.... (and sometimes a whale, which seems more appropriate)
I love your snazzy jazzy jackets.
Stay warm and keep having great fun!
Karl andRuis
Those penguins wewe soo impwoved by weawing youw sunglasses and CCSI buttons...thewe suwe wew a lot of them..wewe'nt you scawed???
What an amazing adventoowe you two awe having and leawning so vewy much..this is gweat
smoochie kisses
Asta
Penguins are our friends, not dinner. Penguins are our friends, not dinner. Penguins are our friends, not dinner.
OK, I think I'm over it. Good thing you had so many buttons and sunglasses!
You look like you're having so much fun! I may have to take my sweet lady cat on a cruise sometime. Any tips?
How funny. Passing out CCSI badges among the penguins. You two are shameless promoters! Keep up the good work. :)
jans funny farm
Hey, thought I would warn ya that some fancy dressed up bird was lookin for ya today. Left a photo for ya so I sent it to Karl.
Those penquins were born to wear the sunglasses and CCSI buttons. Wow, do they look good now.
Hoping you didn't run out, that might have been awkward.
Great trip so far, look forward to tomorrow.
ML (Mary Lynn)
I am getting jalous with all your adventures, lol ! That's especially a place I would like to see but without cats, they would freeze !
What a fantastic adventure you guys are having!
Good thing you brought plenty of sunglasses & badges otherwise you might have had a penguin riot on your paws.
Your very nice to bring gifts.Those are some really cute penguins.
Post a Comment