Captain's Log: Earth date May 29, 2008. Tomorrow is the big day! The happy couple, their best men Opus & Roscoe, their wedding planner, Sassy, and flower girl MoMo, are flying with Starfleet shuttles to Voyager. The whole Voyager crew is busy preparing for the wedding.

Neelix of course is in charge of the food buffet and Commander Tuvok is helping him since the crew found out Tuvok has a flair for food!

Then Captain Kathryn Janeway is interrupted by a chirp from Seven's badge: "Seven to Janeway. -- Janeway here. Yes, Seven? -- Our first guests are on their way, Captain. Can you come to Astrometrics?" Janeway smiles a little and says, "we are on our way, Seven! Janeway out."
And half the crew follows Janeway to the Astrometric Lab...

A few minutes later they docked and Captain Janeway and Seven of Nine hurry to the shuttle bays to meet their guests. The shuttle bay door hisses open, and Janeway arrives to welcome Karl and Ruis aboard Voyager.

At the last moment the respective families of the couple decided to beam to Voyager instead of taking a shuttle. And there also materialized extra bottles of The Cat Realms house wine "Domaine Le Royaume De Chat" from 1996, Lizquila Cuervo Especial and Dom Niptignon.

Mientje, Mrs. OZ, Gucci, Korenna, Djenna, Emil, B'Elanna, Soraya, Bubbles, Maxime, Taylor & Buzzer
And also the other guests were beamed on board. At request of their Mom's and Dad's the dogs came separate from the cats, to 'just in case' not mix the species, hahahahahahahahaha.

Charlie, Maya, Asta, Kena, Momo & Pinot
Then the first load of cats materialized in the transporter room.

Pixie, Miss Peach, Skeezix, Merlin, Lego, Pierro, Princess, Daisy, Adan, Dragonheart, Monte, Moki, Baby Mao, Yao-Lin
And finally the rest of them appear on the platform of Voyager's transporter room.
Captain's Log, Supplemental. Seven of Nine has installed full automatic litterboxes in the guest quarters. Later tonight Tom and Ensign Kim have brought all our guests to their quarters. At 11 PM also the J-Family arrived, Mr. Neelix gave them a light snack before they headed to their quarters. Now, a good night of sleep is all we need for tomorrow!
Kathryn Janeway, Personal Log. For one night I'll stay in a guest quarter and allowed Karl and Ruis in the Captain's quarters. I have asked Q to change it into a honeymoon suite again -- red roses, lit candles surrounding a bed of red satin sheets with two heart-shaped pillows, dimmed lights and the windows unshaded to reveal the stars.
Wedding party:
Opus and Roscoe (best men)
Momo (flower girl)
Sassy (wedding planner)
Miss Peach (groomsmaid)
Princess (groomsmaid)
Karl’s family:
Emil and Mrs. OZ
Yao-Lin (Anastasia’s brother-in-spirit)
Monte (Anastasia’s loverboy)
Ruis family:
Bubbles, Mientje, Korenna, Djenna, B’Elanna, Gucci, Max, Soraya, Taylor, Buzzer
Maya and Kena (nomss friends)
Wedding guests:
Socks, Scylla and Charybdis
Charlotte
Asta
Charlie
Momo and Pinot
Baby Mao
Dragonheart and Merlin
Adan and Lego
Mike
Gretchen
Yoggie
Daisy and Pixie
Sukie, Mitzi and Livvie
The J Family
Skeezix
Moki
Pierro























33 comments:
Karl and Ruis
I'm full of boosegumps fwom excitement..this is the most amazingly bootiful seeting..the staws awe twinkling ..you'w family and wedding plannews have done thene most spectacoolaw job..sleep tight and dweam of the wondew of love
smoochie kisses
ASTA
pee ess..I'm a little dizzy fwom that beam up machine
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A wedding on a starship!!! The place looks super too !!!!!!!!! I can't wait :)
Purrs Mickey
Woohoo! The ships have landed and we've all arrived!
The place looks amazing! Sassy sure knows how to plan fur a wedding!!
The big day is approaching... our tails are wagging like crazy!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
Karl and Ruis your special day is soon here! We are so happy to be sharing this day with you and from the tips of our ears down to our toes are filled with excitement!!
The plans for the wedding are falling into place and everything looks beautiful. Had fun tonight with the photos, singing, dancing and visiting with our dear friends.
If you two can think of anything that you need done please do not hesitate to let us know.
See you bright and early tomorrow.
Roscoe, Sassy, Momo & Opus
On Voyager we generally welcome guests as friends, so...
Dear Friends, Welcome on the star ship Voyager!!
We hope you have a wonderful stay with us! Please, feel free to call me if you have questions, needs, or concerns.
-Neelix,
Chief Cook & Morale Officer
USS Voyager
Asta, I informed the Doctor about your dizziness, if you go to the sickbay he gives you an hypospray for it.
-Neelix,
Chief Cook & Morale Officer
USS Voyager
how exciting! I have never beentransported via molecular beam before - and all of my fur is still fluffy! This looks like being a spectacular event tomorrow. Now for some sniffing around, just so I am familiar with the ship; a pup's got to do what a pup's got to do!
licks
-Charlie
Welcome Charlie! Talking about "a pup's got to do what a pup's got to do..." I want to let all doggies know that Mr. Kim made two holodeck programs of beautiful parks. Just visit holodeck 1 and 2 at deck six!
-Neelix,
Chief Cook & Morale Officer
USS Voyager
OMC!!!! How exciting!!!! It's absolutely pawsome!!!! We are actually in space and in the Voyager. The countdown to the big event is down to hours and minutes now. Anything I can do, I would be happy to. Just say the word!
This is extremely exciting~!!!!!
Oah Yeah!!!!!!!
Oh I am ever so very excited to be here! The trip across the universe of the stars was enchanting to say the least!!! I hope there will be a cozy IN BOX in my quarters for me to snooze up in. I have beam me up lag right now. I am an old cat and need to be my very best as a groomsmaid cat you know.
I think I iwll go down to the galley kitchen for a snack before I retire.....
oh my those are wonderful!! How very very clever!!! And I am of course ECSTATIC to be tagging along as FAMILY no less! Wonderful!
Brilliant, clever photos, they look so real. Well, they ARE real - but you know what I mean.
Still chuckling
HRH Yao-Lin x
Ooooooooooh! This is stunning! Thankyou for transporting me to space. I know about teleporting but this is something else! I am so excited. Can't wait for tomorrow to come. Rest well for the big day.
The graphics are just super!!!!!
The Starship looks so impressive!!! This must have cost a MINT!!!!!!!!
Very COOL!!!!!
~Goldie
Is Vanity Fair covering the event? Wow... what an illustrious gathering of celebrities... sure to be the wedding of the century.
oh we wouldn't have missed this for the world...Meowmie has been naughty and made our outfits and helped us post from her work place!!! she has done no work this morning! hahahaha - just got us dressed and ready :)
we have just uploaded our outfits to your reception bloggie, but we couldn't see them for some reason. if you can not find them we will post them on our blog a little later.
i'm afraid we are fashion victims (we are Meezers after all) and we have dressed ourselves up in the latest London styles, and not Star Trek, we hope you don't mind.
this is going to be soooooo much fun, congratulations you lovely special friends, we are so proud that you are sharing your love and life together *hugs and hugs* xxxx
Wow! We are mesmerized by it all! This is so exciting. Livvie got a little bit scared at first, as she doesn't see too well, but she is really glad she came now and is acting like a proper lady. Mitzi is wondering how she can dig for worms up in space he he! I am investigating everything.
Purrs, Sukie X
Things are falling into place so nicely. It is great seeing our friends arrive and getting caught up on the latest. The Voyager looks fantastic and the crew is taking care of all that is needed to be done.
Roscoe, Sassy, Momo & Opus
whoo hoo! we can't wait for tomorrow. i'm sure you're both so excited! it looks fantastic!
yeah, i think Bendrix was embarrassed a bit about falling onto the bar at Miles' party so he played it low key. i'm discussing wedding reception behavior with him now...
Mr.Neelix
Thank you fow the hypospway..I feel much bettew aweady..I hope Karl and Ruis got some west on that bootiful bed..oh and thank you fow the diwections to the pawk..it's pawsome
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Oh it looks like everything is ready for the party! We can hardly wait!
Miss Peach, it was wonderful and an honor to see in my kitchen last night. And I think you've slept like a baby after the 2 cups Talaxian tea!
Storm & Castle, I asked Seven of Nine to check the reception blog and she reported all looks fine! And although she once said "fashion is irrelevant", she was (i quote:) quite impressed by your choice of attire!
-Neelix,
Chief Cook & Morale Officer
USS Voyager
Dudes!
I hate to cast an evil gaseous pall over the festivities, but what is up with your reception blog? I can't see the pictures?
Anyone have a clue?
Having a wonderful day aboard The Voyager. Mr. Neelix has been so good about seeing that we have everything that we need.
We are going to find a quiet place and practice our string quartet for tomorrow.
Roscoe, Sassy, Momo & Opus
"Wow" this is so cool :)
What a lovely time I'm having in the holodecks! Mr. Nelix, thank you for the gen! They are the most beautiful parks I have ever seen! You've thought of everything. This is the most awesome experience - can't wait to see what the wedding will be like, but I expect that it will be as beautiful as the stars we've been sailing under!
many licks (off to the bar!)
Charlie
Congrats to the both of you and gosh, we are glad you beamed the cats & dogs seperately!
YIPPEE!!! We Ballicai are so ecksited! ConCATulashuns Karl and Ruis... yur wedding is gonna be great, and we know you will love each othur fureffur and efur!
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
w00f's Karl and Ruis, me iz here, but me iz furry tired...me gonna take a little nap till tomorrow...picturs iz pawsome....
b safe,
~rocky~
Jeremy: What a nice spread of snack! Can I have more Mom? I'm a growing boy you know :)
Jayson: Can Jeremy stop thinking about food? Look at that bulging tummy of his!
Justin: Yea... look at how skinny my tummy now. He even ate up my share of food.
Janice: Haha.. I'm sure Karl and Ruis will prepared lots of food for us. Just watch your cholesterol level guys.
Mama Jessica: Can you boys and girl behave yourselves? WE are in the international limelight now.You don't want others to think you are a bunch of spoiled brats right? Now go and entertain Lego over there!
Janice: Lego?? Where? I want to get to know him better. He's so handsome and cute. Mummy... Can I marry him when I grow up? Hehe...
Papa Jonathan: Oooo.. I see some cuties over there!
Mama Jessica: Ahem~~
Papa Jonathan: Oopss... sorry dear. I got carried away with all the beautiful "stars" in here.. Hehehe
Mama Jessica: You better don't drift too far away. You won't want me to handcuff you right in front of the guests right? Start behaving!:P
Best Wishes you guys! This is a super wedding!
Smooches to you both!
Yoo know, I reely reely like Chakotay's tats. I'm thinkin of gitting one!
ah, what a beautiful ceremony it was. you two made such wonderful vows.
the entire set up is fantastic.
bendrix and i know you'll have many happy years together.
Post a Comment